While experiencing Quilter's block on my Kate Spain Dresden plate quilt, I re-focused my quilting energy on other works in progress. I started to bind the Amy Butler Chevron quilt and added borders to another.
Here is the crib sized I-spy quilt. On a whim, I let myself by the kit of squares from one of the bloggers I follow. I love all of the retro prints and colors; there's even a cactus print!
Source: I-Spy squares kit from Diary of a Quilter. Joann Fabrics for brown square, Kona white for border, and a random banners print from Joann Fabrics for the outside border.
Sorry for the cell phone pictures, I got lazy and did not want to take good pictures outside in 106 degree weather. That's what we call fall in Arizona.
Now I just have to quilt it...
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Love the border fabric--great choice!
Post a Comment