Monday, August 12, 2013

Girls Camp - Photo Dump

Great, amazing time at Girls Camp... if you'd like to join me through a "slideshow" you are more than welcome to scroll through the following pictures!






Instead of the Princess Pat, we sang the Princess Platt song :)

We had some "guest" news anchors






An added plus: Sarah got to come with our stake!  She had a blast and I am so glad we got to share this together!

I greatly enjoyed serving as a YCL Leader.  The young women are awesome and really stepped up to the challenge of serving as leaders to their fellow campers.  I kept saying how lucky I was to serve with them!  It was an honor and privilege.

Maybe next year???

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm a little behind on checking your blog, but I just had to say
THAT LOOKS LIKE SO MUCH FUN!
That's what camp should look and feel like :).
Love you!