Last Monday, Justus and I joined my family on a roadtrip to the Gila Valley Temple Open House. It was worth taking a day off from work and school to walk through the beautiful rooms of the temple and share such an experience with my family. One of my favorite parts is when Sarah (my 11 year-old little sister) asked me about when I got sealed to Justus in the temple. I got to bear my testimony about the sealing power and talk a little bit about the holy spirit of promise. It was such a wonderful experience to be able to share with Sarah those sweet and tender feelings I had nearly two years ago on May 17, 2008.
© 2010, David Palmer.
Screensavers are available for download at the church website (
click here for link).
2 comments:
That is so neat you got to go to an open house with your family! I love temples and the promises that are in them and through them!! :0) That is neat that Sarah asked you that question!
What a fun experience! We get to watch the ground breaking for OUR temple (Kansas City) this Saturday and we are SO excited! Then less than 2 years till our tour!
Post a Comment