AKA: Falling off the horse and getting back on again...
This week Kate was slightly lazy for two days and then got back on the horse, losing some of her endurance in the process (yes I am talking about myself in the third person). Hopefully I won't need to learn this lesson again!
Also, I found a list of marathons that are offered on Saturdays. It can be hard to find one outside of Utah. Try the link here. Some of the dates are listed for 2009, but I am sure by looking up the name of marathon you could find out what this/next year's date will be. Right now, the Sedona marathon sounds really tempting.
Friday, May 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have been having a "slightly lazy" two years.
I'm impressed with all this.
I say if you're going to do a marathon...you might as well do it in Sedona. I also think that if you pick your race now, you'll find you have more motivation because you have a finishing point. Keep it up. You'll feel so great when it's over :).
Love you.
Lisa
Post a Comment