Kristin and I taught in the primary together for a year and loved it. Then they pulled me out to be in Elders Quorum and she endured 3 months of torture at the hands of six-year-olds.
Then they pulled her out to be in YW. I still want to go back to primary lol ;)
4 comments:
Get used to it, Sweetheart. You'll do great; you always do.
Whoa girl! You must be going for some sort of calling record!
You will be great!
you will do great!
Kate! I just found your blog!
So I'm commenting on posts from a few weeks ago.
Kristin and I taught in the primary together for a year and loved it. Then they pulled me out to be in Elders Quorum and she endured 3 months of torture at the hands of six-year-olds.
Then they pulled her out to be in YW. I still want to go back to primary lol ;)
Post a Comment