Monday, February 8, 2010

My life according to my bags


Work/General All-purpose - Given to me by my fabulous Aunt Kari for my birthday in 2005 for me to use on my internship at the Smithsonian Institution.



My "new calling" bag... what's my new calling? You'll have to wait and see. This was given to me by Justus for our first Valentine's Day.


This is my Cub Scout Den Leader bag. Notice how it zips up so that my curious wolves won't go digging around in it to find out what fun thing we're doing? This one came from working at a Charity Golf Tournament put on by TRC while I was still working for them. Ahhh, memories.


This is my primary teaching bag. I love teaching my friend who has special needs each week. He gives some of the best hugs, although I would be in trouble if I did not mention that Justus does give the best hugs! Each primary teacher in my ward is given a similar black tote to borrow while they are primary teachers.



Last, but certainly not least is my favorite, my North Face backpack. I love it! If I could take it to work, I would. Right now it uses are typically limited to travel and hiking. Guess I'll need to use those excuses more often! I bought this one for myself. :)

There you have it. My life according to my bags. One for work, three for church, and one for fun. Each is kept organized so that the only things I have to change out are my keys and wallet.

3 comments:

Jules AF said...

I love bags/purses.
(Hi, this is Julie from freshman year. I have to be anonymous blogging. Yeah, stupid.)
I think I've come across your blog before. I might have even commented before. I don't remember. But I saw you on SSB haha.

Nan2Jenna said...

Hmm...I wonder where you get this bag obsession from??? I just ordered a new one from Vera Bradley with my birthday money from my dad.

Unknown said...

Julie - It's great to hear from you! It sounds like grad school has been a great experience! Feel free to comment any time.

Mom - I don't know if it is a purse obsession or an organizing obsession... either way it's an obsession.