Justus and I had a great adventure last night. After an Enrichment night (Thursday) talking about hairstyling and cutting, Justus convinced me that I could cut his hair. I was really nervous because I had only one lesson, but he assured me that I could do it. We decided to do it the next night (Friday) mostly because the lesson was still fresh in my mind. We also joked that the backup plan of doing a buzz cut was also acceptable. Knowing a few people who could "fix" it for me also gave me confidence. After a really long hair cut, I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product. It's a rough haircut. I need to work on blending and being more confident, but I assured Justus that the next few will be better.
Saturday, August 29, 2009
First Haircut
Justus and I had a great adventure last night. After an Enrichment night (Thursday) talking about hairstyling and cutting, Justus convinced me that I could cut his hair. I was really nervous because I had only one lesson, but he assured me that I could do it. We decided to do it the next night (Friday) mostly because the lesson was still fresh in my mind. We also joked that the backup plan of doing a buzz cut was also acceptable. Knowing a few people who could "fix" it for me also gave me confidence. After a really long hair cut, I was pleasantly surprised with the finished product. It's a rough haircut. I need to work on blending and being more confident, but I assured Justus that the next few will be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kate! That looks amaing! You are durely getting the talent of a hair ctylist! Justus you hair looks good! :0)
It looks great!
When Lincoln and I first got married, at it was time for his first haircut, he said, "I need you to cut my hair tonight."
I had never cut hair before!
And every time I do it I do a terrible job. Really. I mess it up EVERY time.
Yours turned out fantastic!
Love you!
Excited to stay in contact with you two!
Post a Comment