Thursday, August 6, 2009

Balancing the checkbook

Since the beginning of this year, I've been striving to balance my checkbook at least once a week or twice a month. I don't always see a physical benefit from doing it other than tracking my expenses and always knowing how much money I have in the bank. Today I went to balance my checkbook during lunch and noticed that a withdrawal that I had made came up on the register twice. I quickly called my bank and then my request was sent to "research." I'm not sure how it all will turn out (they said up to 5 days), but I am grateful that I balance and check my accounts so regularly.

Here's to hoping I don't loose any money because of a bank error.


UPDATE 8/7/09: Since customer services told me it would take up to five business days to figure out, I decided to go down to the branch I did the transaction and take it up with the manager. Minutes later I had confirmation that the second error transaction would be credited to my account this evening. Yes!

1 comment:

Maggie & Nate said...

I always balance our checkbook and I get frustrated when I can't do it!! But I am so glad you noticed & the bank is helping you...:0)