skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Monday, October 15, 2012
Sneaking Pictures
Every once and a while, Justus likes to sneak up and take pictures of me. Here are a two from a recent Saturday:
Sneaked photo of me sewing with no make-up, my high-school track t-shirt, and pajama pants.
CAUGHT!
1 comment:
Alan
said...
That's a good husband right there.
October 15, 2012 at 1:45 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Family and Friends
Popular Posts
Blue, Green, and Yellow Double Hour Glass Quilt
I've done it again. I've pieced another quilt top before I finished hand-quilting the lattice twin quilt. Oh well, what can I say? I...
Quick Update
Quick Updates on the Arizona Gunthers: - Loving serving together in Nursery these days. I'm also on the Gilbert Temple Cultural Celeb...
Girls Camp - Photo Dump
Great, amazing time at Girls Camp... if you'd like to join me through a "slideshow" you are more than welcome to scroll throug...
Bountiful Baskets!!!
My favorite foods are vegetables and it is so great to be married to a man who loves healthy food as much as I do. I heard about a great wa...
Hello Madame President
Yes. Someone greeted me today by saying, "Hello, Madame President." I would've laughed out loud, but all I could manage was ...
Blog Archive
►
2014
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2013
(23)
►
August
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(8)
▼
2012
(51)
►
December
(7)
►
November
(7)
▼
October
(7)
Switching Gears
Progress - Vintage Modern
Pink Flower Baby Quilt - Finished
Sneaking Pictures
Dbacks vs. Cubs 9/29/2012
eShakti Coupon Code
Changes, Changes, Changes
►
September
(9)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(3)
►
2011
(37)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(4)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(44)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(6)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(3)
►
2009
(40)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(5)
►
October
(3)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(5)
►
2008
(4)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
1 comment:
That's a good husband right there.
Post a Comment