The 2012 theme for Primary is "Choose the Right." In preparation for the theme I choose to make a mirror that the children can see themselves in and say "I can choose the right." Here are the pictures documenting the process:
First find an inexpensive frame
Tape off edges and cut out a shape using contact paper (i.e. CTR shield)
Spray mirror with frosting spray paint (bought at Lowes)
Let frosting paint dry for recommended period of time. Remove contact paper. Ooo and ahhh over the simplicity of the process.
I'll present this in January to the Primary. I'm super excited, but I kind of doubt the kids will be as excited.
3 comments:
LOOKS GREAT!!!
Great job! You'll be able to use it over and over again, this year and in the future. So proud of my favorite Primary president!
super cute idea Kate! I love it and I'm sure the kids will too!
Post a Comment