
Justus and I often go to our local grocery store together. A few weeks ago we went on a Saturday night and ran into a bunch of different people we knew. One couple caught us doing one of our favorite things: lobster fighting. No, we don't dare put our hands in the container to grab our contenders. The container is pretty small and so lobsters have to either be on top of each other, or fight for their territory. Typically two lobsters are fighting for one corner of the container. I like to jokingly whisper "fight, fight, fight!" or "get 'em, hit 'em where it hurts!"
As a person who does not like seafood, I've decided that if I ever want to try lobster I would pick a fighter. And yes, I know this is silly, but it gives you a glimpse into our lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment