
In my life I have a few addictions. One is Dr. Pepper, which I've been able to cut to one a week and another is the flavor of cinnamon. At BYU it was chocolate-covered cinnamon bears that got me through finals, long nights, and stupid boys.
Photo credits: Olive and Cocoa.com
A local farmers market store carries cinnamon type licorice that I really enjoy. Lucky for me, Justus does not like licorice and when we splurge I get to keep it all to myself. Mmmmmm... so good!
2 comments:
This picture makes me want chocolate covered cinnamon bears...no fair :). Thanks for the licorice you sent in my birthday package. I was so excited! Thank you, thank you.
(And thanks for the cute shoes...very excited about them too.)
Little did I know the power behind the post. Mom sent me a package of chocolate covered cinnamon bears today! It was so sweet of her to think of me.
Post a Comment