Friday, April 16, 2010

Bloom

I love to read the blogs of my friends and family! I also love it when I find a great blog that focuses on great family, financial, and spiritual values. Bloom is one that I am currently following. It is headed up by two fabulous women who love their families. I found it while reading one of my friend's blog. I had some free time at lunch one day and decided to click on the "Bloom" button. I'm not sure if this is why they chose to call it Bloom, but I like the thought of how it applies to "bloom where you are planted." As Justus and I think more about our future, we have always talked about how important it is to "lift where you stand" (President Uchtdorf in his October 2008 General Conference Address click here for a link). They have posts about healthy snacks, living on a good budget, and helpful parenting articles (no that's not a hint that we're pregnant). For me, I enjoy the blog because it's always positive and insightful (plus they have giveaways like this one: http://placetobloom.blogspot.com/2010/04/le-creuset-anyone.html - who doesn't like free stuff?).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just have to say, I LOVE reading YOUR blog.

You are fantastic!