Monday, November 16, 2009
Merry Christmas!
I've heard of people who are playing Christmas music and who've put up their trees. We have not done any of that yet at the Gunther household. None of that sounds ridiculous to us, but I guess we're a little silly ourselves since we "celebrated" Christmas tonight as we opened up our Christmas present. Opened up our Christmas present? Yep! We have been saving for a while for a piano. After much research and thought, we decided on the Yamaha P85. It's a nice digital piano with weighted keys so that it feels like a real piano. Justus and I had a great time putting the stand, bench, and pedals together (and when I say Justus and I, I really mean Justus). It plays well and we're excited to have it in our home!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun! Does Justus play?
Post a Comment