and hum a merry tune...
With each day at work comes a new fantastic surprise of what new task or duty will be assigned to me. As "Jane-of-all-Trades" at the office I find myself doing a wide variety of tasks in both difficulty and time consumption. I love the variety that it brings to me as a day could include the following items on the to-do list:
- water plants
- defend company from unwanted solicitors
- enter contracts into our system
- order water for the office
- go to the City of Phoenix to discuss permitting and drawing issues
- drop off/pick up/deliver mail
- research City Directories and Aerial Maps at the public library
- order paper and check plastic utensil inventory
- write a draft Phase I Environmental Report for a job-site
- order a cake for the birthday/anniversary party
I'm not trying to brag about all of the stuff that I do. I just think it's interesting to see the variety of tasks that I can do from day to day. Tomorrow includes site walks. Yeah for the summer heat! (hint of saracasm).
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting! I wish my days were that intense...or laid back.
:0)
When they start asking you to clean the toilets, I would ask for a raise! Proud of you!
Post a Comment