This was one of the best reactions I have ever received to a quilt gift. My niece and nephew were thrilled to receive their quilt gifts and immediately requested to be put into "brittos" or made into burritos. We wrapped them up and they proceeded to crawl around like little worms. Then my niece danced around the living room with her quilt. Yes, these kids are good at receiving gifts.
My nephew received a dinosaur print themed quilt, which was squares bordered with alternating colors of red, green, orange, and blue. To keep it less "predictable," I only repeated the blue every other time in the pattern and I liked the overall effect.
My niece received the modern quilt I attempted a year or so back and she loved all of the fabrics, especially the floral.
Fabric: various sources (stash!) and patterns: original. Machine quilting by Cutting Edge Quilt Shop, meander pattern.
No comments:
Post a Comment