Tuesday, December 18, 2012
12 Days of Christmas Finished!
Finished binding my christmas quilt! I used fabric from Kate Spain's Twelve Days of Christmas line and a few random fat quarters I had on hand.
Cutting Edge Quilts did the long-arm quilting for me again and did a fantastic job. I felt bold when selecting the red thread. It made sense with a red colored backing, but I'm not happy with the results.
I'm grateful to have it finished just in time for Christmas and for the cool weather we've finally received here in Arizona.
If anyone is going caroling, feel free to borrow it for when you sing the Twelve Days of Christmas!
You don't want to forget 11 Pipers Piping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kate - I love the red quilting! I know it can be difficult when the finished product isn't exactly what you were imagining, but I really think it looks awesome. Adorable fabric, too!
Post a Comment