Thursday, April 12, 2012

Rumors

The other day I was famished and seemed to be a bottomless pit with my food intake. My construction superintendent proceeded to ask me if I was eating for two, which of course, I denied. Later, while talking to another superintendent from our company, he mentioned that I was so hungry I was gnawing on his leg. When asked why I was so hungry, he replied, "because Kate is eating for three." It has now become the running joke around the construction trailer that Justus and I are expecting twins. Now while Justus and I would be thrilled to be expecting, this isn't the case. However, my superintendents are taking bets as to how long it will take for the ladies in the office to offer to throw me a baby shower... Again, it's just a rumor. We are not expecting. Heaven help me with these guys when I am pregnant sometime in the unknown future.

1 comment:

Maggie & Nate said...

congrats Gunther family!!
...j/k
that is funny!