Since we started dating, I've heard many stories about Justus' family playing Parcheesi. Stories of family teasing, fun, and competition. Having never played the game, I was anxiously excited to break it out. Justus, of course, beat me the first time playing and afterwards I felt like I had participated in some form of a Gunther Rite of Passage. Either way I'm learning and having fun.
Thursday, June 9, 2011
Gunther Rite of Passage?
Since we started dating, I've heard many stories about Justus' family playing Parcheesi. Stories of family teasing, fun, and competition. Having never played the game, I was anxiously excited to break it out. Justus, of course, beat me the first time playing and afterwards I felt like I had participated in some form of a Gunther Rite of Passage. Either way I'm learning and having fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment