Forgive me for a second while I brag about my husband. I'm so lucky! We're celebrating our third anniversary today (really? time has flown)! I love him deeply! He loves me so much that he takes me camping for our anniversary (ok, he loves to camp, too).
Vacation:
First of all, let me say that I love my job! Second, you should know that Justus and I haven't taken a vacation since last August (with the noted exception of Thanksgiving). We're very grateful that I was able to negotiate some time off in May. We'll be headed up to southern Utah where we'll camp for a day and then spend time with family. We're headed back to Snow Canyon where we spent some time last summer. I forgot the camera then and am tempted to start packing now so that I won't forget it this time. I love to camp and am so grateful that my native New Yorker enjoys it as well. Now we just need to plan our hikes...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment