My mom and I share a few hobbies and interests. One of them is a love for fabric. We love to collect and use fabric, especially when you can feel the quality of it.
For the past few months I've been eyeing a line of fabric designed by Kate Spain. It's called Central Park and not surprisingly is inspired by the beauty and character of the park. I love Central Park for so many reasons and always make Justus take a stroll with me whenever we visit family. I'll admit the name caught my attention, but the designs are what kept it. I don't let myself buy designer fabric very often, but found a great deal to buy this set of 6 half-yard cuttings. Oh, I will definitely be checking the mail often this week! Now all I have to do is decide which pattern to use...
1 comment:
Beautiful fabric! Look forward to seeing how you decide to use it!
Post a Comment