Friday, August 20, 2010

Gunther Marathon Training Part 18

As many of you already know, just before we left for our trip to Utah, one of my cases at work blew-up (workload wise) and I nearly had to cancel our trip. Since our return, it's been super busy and crazy at work with long hours and evenings. Justus has been a super help and is very understanding. I just have to make it through September 9th! So with that said, since more time is required by work I've had to cut a few things. First to go was recreation time (with the exception of working on a quilt) and second was running. (Gasp!) I know that I shouldn't cut running because the work-out should actually give me more energy, but there are so many other good things that I just can't seem to cut. So my new resolution is to find time for running, even if it is a short run. I know that I've been happier when I've been able to run.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So things are slowing down tomorrow? ONE MORE DAY! ONE MORE DAY! You can do it!

I miss you too. And I love ya. The most.
You are fantastic.

Thanks for your comment!