As many of you know, Justus loves aircraft. We have many books, cards, games, and other paraphenalia in our apartment. We even decided to have our wedding reception in an airplane hanger full of aircraft. A few weeks ago, Justus and I enjoyed the Annual Luke Air Force Base Air Show. It featured planes of many shapes, sizes, and purposes. Justus could comment more on the different planes and their cool features. The shows were also fantastic! We watched them do many stunts of varying degress of difficulty in awe. I'll try to have Justus comment more on this later. Highly recommend to go to one if you have the chance!
Friday, April 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I went to an airshow at Hill AFB a couple years ago and it was so neat & amazing to see planes move the way they do...That is so neat your reception was like that! Hope you two are doing well.
Post a Comment